TIME: May or June-August
(1 for) ENYCE by Sean Combs
(1 for) Company 81/Mecca
Our highly motivated and detail oriented interns will have:
• Ability to handle multi-faceted projects
• Must have strong follow through.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Photoshop, Excel and Word)
• Social Media Skills
• Must be responsible and committed to quality of work.
• Must commit to work for 3 days a week.
• Leader and independent worker
INTERNS WILL ASSIST IN:
The marketing/Public Relations team daily work including but not limited to:
• Help coordinate grass roots initiatives
• Initiate Blogging on social media sites
• Maintain facebook/website pages
• Support in-store experience –maintaining shop visuals
• Help maintain business relationships between PR office and press.
• Arrange sample pulls for requests and maintain the press sample inventory
• Traffic samples to and from magazine and stylist loans
• Update editor, blog and journalist contact lists
• Manage quality control of press sample inventory
• General Administrative work
send your resume and salary requirements to:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer