The Global Digital and Commercial Innovation internship within Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will expose the intern to several facets of the digital home entertainment business. Students will gain a better understanding of Strategy & Operations, Application Development and Digital Distribution of film and television on a global scale. Training will be delivered across multiple teams to offer a well-rounded understanding of the department. The student will be given several assignments, training in various areas and opportunities to present work to management as available.
This experience will allow the intern to gain a better understanding of one or more of the following:
- Current digital applications trends
- Applications concepts and development process
- Day-to-day of digital account management and client servicing
- New technology for entertainment (devices, Digital Copy, etc)
- Technical white papers
- Experiential write-ups
- Competitor products and promotions analysis
- Global distribution process and operations
Students who are creative and tech savvy with a strong interest in working in this field are encouraged to apply
Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university that will provide academic credit for the internship assignment.
Job Location: Culver City, CA, US.
Position Type: Intern
To apply, visit: http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.dspjob&jobid=204006&company_id=16033&jobBoardId=1184