Job Opportunities – Chicago
Digital Media Intern
Playboy’s New Digital Ventures group is tasked to find new, innovative business opportunities for Playboy Enterprises. You’ll be asked to think about M&A, investment, and partnership opportunities that leverage an iconic brand in a new digital environment.
We are looking for an analytical and energetic individual who enjoys data analysis and market research. This person must be comfortable working in a high-energy, self-directed environment and be a motivated self-starter. This position will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to develop knowledge of the digital media space with a premier, iconic brand.
You will work with the New Digital Ventures team to collect market data and conduct competitive intelligence around several new sectors in digital media, you will have the ability to attend meetings with several well known potential partners, and you will have the opportunity to present your analysis to several members of the management team.
In addition to your primary responsibilities, you will be asked to assist in creating follow up materials and data collection with key partners. These projects may be related to social media, lifestyle content creation, transaction commerce development, search engine marketing, or online advertising.
· Ideally, the focus of your undergraduate degree will be in Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences (MMSS), Economics, Political Science, or Business.
· Must be an expert internet user. Using social media needs to be second nature for this person.
· Excellent organization and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail.
· Must be proactive and exhibit a sense of ownership and confidence
· Proficient in MS Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint