Okay, so another college year is in the bag and
summer is on the horizon. Hopefully, that
doesn’t mean it’s time to relax and chill, for the
young & driven, it’s time to invest in their
career. That’s right, it’s internship time, Urban Professor members are doing college and
mapping their careers at the same time, in our best ‘Future” voice might we add. Stay
focused, tighten up your resume’s and don’t miss out on this excellent internship
opportunity to intern with one of the fashion industry’s most premier portfolio of
brands, Perry Ellis International.
Deadline: May 31st, 2012
Denim Design Internship – Summer ’12
Internship Location: New York, NY
The Denim Design Intern will learn the following:
- Real industry exposure to denim
- Software used for communication (Adobe,WebPDM)
- Denim Wash knowledge
- How to make sample commentary
- Denim production process
- Market Research
- Fabric knowledge
- Basic merchandising skills, pricing decisions, strategy and market place insights
- Presenting and assisting to sales
The student will also do a final presentation on denim market research along with
competitor analysis with recommended outcomes to compete effectively.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Excel
- WebPDM, Graphic Design/Patternmaking skills a plus
- Interested in apparel design business
- Balance of creativity and analytical helpful
Available 3 days per week during the summer
Current students only, must be able to get school credit.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com by Thursday, May 31st.
U DEFINE SUCCESS